Three successful individuals will each will receive two million Ugandan Shillings (550 US-Dollars) to implement their project between May and December 2019.
This call has three deadlines:
- 31 March 2019 for projects to be realised between May and August 2019.
- 31 July 2019 for projects to be realised between September and December 2019.
- 30 November 2019 for projects to be realised between January and March 2020.
Who should apply?
The opportunity is designed for practitioners in the following art forms:
- Visual arts.
- Performance art.
- Digital arts.
- Film/video art.
- Poetry/spoken word.
To qualify for this grant, applicants must:
- Be living in Uganda.
- Be 18 years or above.
- The project must be implemented in Uganda.
- The project should use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- The project should aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- The project should address relevant issues of Ugandan Society.
Interested individuals need to submit their proposals to Sanna Anselm at firstname.lastname@example.org