Call for applications: Goethe-Zentrum Kampala grants
Goethe-Zentrum Kampala is calling on Ugandan creatives to submit applications for locally based projects in the fields of arts and culture, writes musicinafrica.net.
Three successful individuals will each will receive two million Ugandan Shillings (550 US-Dollars) to implement their project between May and December 2019.
This call has three deadlines:
- 31 March 2019 for projects to be realised between May and August 2019.
- 31 July 2019 for projects to be realised between September and December 2019.
- 30 November 2019 for projects to be realised between January and March 2020.
Who should apply?
The opportunity is designed for practitioners in the following art forms:
- Visual arts.
- Performance art.
- Digital arts.
- Film/video art.
- Poetry/spoken word.
To qualify for this grant, applicants must:
- Be living in Uganda.
- Be 18 years or above.
- The project must be implemented in Uganda.
- The project should use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- The project should aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- The project should address relevant issues of Ugandan Society.
Interested individuals need to submit their proposals to Sanna Anselm at email@example.com